skip to main |
skip to sidebar
. missing !. :(
yeah , this is it .! :) . i miss them sobra . . This day was a complete day for us .! (FLORANTE AT LAURA ) this play was our exam in our filipino2 . before this day is our first and last practice we end our practice it's almost 7:30pm . for GOD and for our dear teacher "MICHELLE MANAYON BORJA" we are champion we didn't expect that this will be happen .! .especially for my classmates' participation .. yeah .! this day ended almost 8pm or 7pm . This day is a great day !..may this day will be happen again .! ..I miss you guys .! :)this year when i'm a freshmen .! When i'm in my loving school at Holy Child School of Davao .. I miss the way they are .! . Hope that you'll never change your attitude the way i'm being with you last year !.. As I end this message . i'm just saying that " I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY ATTITUDE ".. This time I'm now leaving you guyz .! I will be always part on you .! i will never forget those memories that we had our crying thing , when we always stay in one booth talking about our days ..!! and especially the work of our teachers .!!..I have many to mention those our memories .! but it's too long ..! saying good byee guyz ..! .. take care //!!! miss you forever .. xoxo .. dennesse :)
taee. nganu goodbye man! taeeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteginapahilak jud ko nimo ba!
ayaw ana! mura man ta ug dili na magkita!:((((((((((