Saturday, July 11, 2009

◙ denden ◙



si denden ?
I'm Dennesse Joy Gabrielle M. Malilong , I'm 14 yrs.old young
Actually i was born in a cool dawn Easter Sunday in April 16 , 1995 . I am the
first daughter and I was the first grand child of my mother's parents . My parents
said: "I am the apple of their eyes" . and today , I have 1 sister and 2 brothers ..
AS I GROW OLDER I STARTED TO DREAM
do you know what is my dream ??
My Dream is to become a successful doctor someday but i changed to become a nurse after a year my mind change again . And now I am deciding to become an I.T.E . But now I'm studying in a 3rd yr high school .. 1 yr after . I am now stepping another life . I have my own goal today to become a successful student . and I can go to my course ..
THE END



1 comment: