Monday, July 13, 2009

♂ lucky . child ♂

yeah .,! wanna ask me ? y i'm lucky ?? coz'
if you compare me in other children there parents



are not willing to take care of them and in terms of education their parents cannot give them .
especially the basic needs of the children .! But me

my "PARENTS" can LOVE me forever . Everytime in my weaknesses , problems and also when I need advices they are here with me to comfort me and for being inspirational DAD and MOM . Whenever I have a negative thinks they are always here to me side by side to encourage me to think positive .!



Sometimes , I have misunderstanding about my parents if they are scolded me . But it's ok Because i wanna see when did i go wrong so that they can correct me what is my mistakes . In my side I should put in negative... But i always remember what my parents said that in every things you must think positive . In GOD says you must obey your parents because they are your authority .. But that mistakes GOD has a plan for that . In everythings GOD has a purpose and a plan for it , nothing is impossible by GOD .!


THAT's It !



1 comment:

  1. Hi denden...

    blog pud diay ka...

    i-link ko beh...link pud taka...

    please!!!

    www.batmanluvswonderwoman.blogspot.com


    miss u deN!!

    =]

    blanche ni ha!

    ReplyDelete