Thursday, December 24, 2009

' 2010


2009 is nearly over . i have many things that i experienced . i have many things that I learned through out this year . I have many things that i will treasure . and those memories that i have in my old friends . I will always cherish all my memories through this year " 2009 " . as this year ends all the joy , a lot fun , experiences i will always treasure . i will not forget this memories that I had . especially my friends , classmates , schoolmates i will always cherish our memories . I will miss our moments . may this bring joy to our lives .

sa tanang mga nagpakatawa nko . THANK YOU . sa akong mga experience karon dili nako ni makalimtan because of them . you make me happy. . because of this daghan kaayo ko ug natun an . as we will face another year .. may we will have another joys , experience and we will be brave by facing another battles in our lives especially challenges in the year 2010 .


sa akong mga admirers . SALAMAT . i miss our memories . those times na you make me happy . haha .. but still i miss you .. mao lang to .. you make me fell inlove with you .. haha ..



THANK YOU !! sa tanang wala nako na mention . thank you jud .. !! important kaayo mo nako ..

I will say GOODBYE 2009 ; HELLO 2010 ...

i miss you and i will love youu ... :*



♥ den

No comments:

Post a Comment