Saturday, August 22, 2009

YEHEY ! nice grade :') JOB WELL DONE in the 1st grading .:')



Yehey !! JOB WELL DONE "DENNESSE" ! in the 1st quarter .! . YES I made my parents happy . with the hard word works all day , and everyday I changed them good grades . especially my 2 brothers and sister they made also my parents happy . ! WOW ! really great !what a nice grades ??
my grades encourage me to study again . ! AMAZING ..! we 4 siblings , we made our parents happy because of our good grades .!

I am TOP 13 . WOW great .! . THANK GOD ! my sister TOP 5 . but my 2 bros they don't have TOP-TOP but there grades are 90's .. My parents are so duper duper love us and they are so happy with us .! . this 2nd quarter I will study hard so that my parents will be happy again .!



nice , nice , nice grades . ! i love it .!! o yeah ..!!This time I will focus my studies .! NO relationships at this time .! ..




SO THAT's THE END ..



denden ..

No comments:

Post a Comment